Plastic Surgeon-Approved Skin Care and More
2 Minute Read:
With so many makeup and skin care options out there, it’s helpful to know what cosmetic experts, like plastic and cosmetic surgeons, recommend to hydrate, protect, and enhance the skin on your face and neck.
Sometimes the importance of taking care of your skin is ignored until the first sign(s) of aging shows up.
At that point, you may find yourself becoming desperate to find just the right product to treat your specific issues and reverse the problem.
However, why wait until an issue arises to start caring for your skin. By following a healthy skin care regimen (starting as early as possible), you can sometimes prolong (or prevent) the development of some common skin concerns.
Trusting the Experts
Cosmetic and plastic surgeons have a vested interest in understanding which topical products and non-surgical treatments work best because they recommend these products and treatments to their surgical patients to maintain their results.
The following skin care treatments are endorsed by Dr. Chin through his Aspire Medispa :
- ZO® Skin Health – ZO® Skin Health focuses on slowing down our skin’s natural aging process by understanding the relationship between science and skin health.
- Colorscience® – Recommended by a leading dermatologist and used by industry makeup artists, Colorscience® Sunforgettable SPF 30’s lightweight mineral powder provides safe and non-irritating broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection and is free from odor, dyes, talcs, fillers, and perfume.
- NeoCutis® – This proprietary formula can improve skin texture, tone, and firmness while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more radiant complexion.
- LATISSE® – LATISSE® stimulates your eyelashes to grow longer, darker, and fuller. This is also the only FDA-approved treatment clinically proven to grow insufficient eyelashes (hypotrichosis) and is the only lash growth product available by prescription.
- NEOVA – These advanced sunscreens offer the best defense against sun damage and provide complete daily photoprotection. They defend against UV rays with liposome-encapsulated DNA repair enzymes.
Advanced Facial Technology
The HydraFacial MD® Elite is a complex hydradermabrasion approach that combines antioxidants with a multi-step process of cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration. This facial helps address congested pores, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, hyperpigmentation, and scarring while revitalizing the skin.
State-of-the-Art Laser Treatments
Some of these laser procedures include the following:
- Activefx™/Deepfx™ Fractional Laser Treatments
- Elōs® Plus Fotofacial Skin Rejuvenation
- elōs Sublative RF
- The elōs® Sublime™
- The Lutronic® Infini™ and LaseMD™
Advanced Skin Care in Fresno
If you are experiencing any skin issues and are seeking a solution, call Aspire Medispa today at (559) 517-3606 for more information about top-of-the-line skin care and treatments in Fresno, or fill out this form to schedule a personalized evaluation.